Monday 13 April 2015

SAD GOODBYES, RED ROOMS AND XENOMORPHS.

On Saturday night, I had the pleasure (and sadness) of attending a going away party for a dear friend.
Seeing as it was a special occasion, I thought I'd whip myself up a new outfit.
I had been looking for a use for this chevron fabric for some time, and decided to make it into a simple circle skirt.


I then paired it with plenty of red, plus my cherry cardigan for good measure; and voila!
An outfit reminiscent of Twin Peaks' red room (And the Double R Diner)!

Outfit details
Cardigan: Customised by me
Top: Portmans
Belt: Malco Modes
Skirt: Made by me
Petticoat: Pixie Pocket
Heels: Number One Shoes

As for the party itself, it was lovely spending time with friends; and someone even baked this fantastic chest-burster cake!


And then I topped off the weekend with a lazy Sunday, dessert for dinner, and Archer.



Fin!

No comments:

Post a Comment